Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ribbon Wreath

So, I'm obsessed with ribbon wreathes and frankly, it's all Sarah's fault. She sent me the link the make this wreath and I've already made one for Thanksgiving/Christmas and I've decided to make another.

I was originally going to post the one I started for Valentine's Day but today, on my trip to Michael's for more crafting supplies (that I don't need), I found this ribbon.



In so many ways, I'm very traditional and in other ways, I'm so not. These ribbons, represent me in my non-traditional way. I love the colors and the fact that they have snowflakes and trees but not in the colors that traditionally remind you of Christmas.

So, here is a preview for you. :) I'll post the finished project when complete!





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that YOU chose these colors, Susan. That's an awful lot of pink for someone who doesn't like the color! LOL I LOVE them, however! I can't wait to see it when it finished!

    ReplyDelete