Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome to our crafty blog!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah and I decided to set up a blog where we talk about our lives and our crafting projects. We have seen and been sharing (with each other) crafty blogs for awhile now so we decided to make one of our own.

I have been somewhat slow to join the crafting population but Sarah hasn't. She's been crafting and sparking ideas for years. She finally convinced me that I could do it as well and I have joined the madness. Sarah is sooooooooo talented at crafting and she's rubbed off on me. (Not the talent but the crafting bug!)

Sarah here - butting in the middle of Susan's inagural post to toot her horn a bit.  She's fairly new to crafting but has so many wonderful ideas about lots of things: growing her Scentsy business, decorating her home, striving to live a more green life - not to mention she has fantastic taste in handbags.  I'm so excited that we decided to collaborate on this blog!  I hope the future has many wonderful posts that will inspire not only one another, but anyone else that may happen to stumble upon our space.

So, here is our space! We hope you enjoy our crafting projects and stories of our lives. And we also secretly hope, we can inspire some of you in blog land, to do some crafting of your own!

Woo to the hoo!

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT idea for the both of you! Sarah has inspired even ME (who honestly can't match a color) to be more crafty! I <3 this blog already!!!

    ReplyDelete